Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lights out for Blackpool Illuminations: Deck chairs gone. Donkeys go back to India.


2011 will see the final year for Blackpool's famous 'Illuminations'. The historic event which takes place every year is costing the British tax payer far too much.. and its time to turn the lights off for good.... Blackpool looking rather grand whilst in her full glory...


Blackpool looking rather shit. This is what Blackpool will look like from now on...


Mr Gordon Helm is very pleased with himself, he was jumping for joy when the council announced the closure. 'I'm just bloody over joyed' said Helm.. 'Those bloody lights cost a packet' He continued. 'Last year right, me best mate Tom died of the cold.. he couldn't afford the bill you see.. meanwhile these bastards are coming to blackpool to see some bloody fairy lights and people like Tom are freezing to death.' he finished. Well Mr Helm, I see your point.


Mr Price wasn't as happy. John Price has been running the Blackpool deck chairs for more than 55 years. 'I can't believe it, me dad'd dads dad owned these chairs.. then me dad's dad and finally me dad.. and then me.. and now I have to pack up me chairs and piss off..' What are you going to do Mr Price? I'm going to shove these chairs up your arse.. - Clearly a shattered man.


Mr Price's deck chairs in their hey day.


These donkeys are extremely happy. Shipped over from India and given the freedom. Little do they know.


Dimpsey is very happy here. Look at her lovely face.. so happy learning that she is off for a better life in Blackpool. Little does she know.


Oh dear.. Sad donkey.. Poor Donkey.. sacked!!!


Dimpsey is back in India.. pulling shit around Bombay.. here one minute and gone the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment